The Recovib.Monitor devices are industrial grade multi-purpose acquisition and vibration monitoring equipment. They provide a full embedded solution for connecting up to eight sensors (current loop, IEPE, single-ended/differential voltage) to a hardware platform that can acquire process, store and display data in several ways.
They can either stream sensor’s raw data to a local machine or send secured messages to the Recovib.io platform. In that mode, they can be remotely configured and customized to fit customer’s needs.
Based on our extensive background in wind turbine structural parts monitoring, the MONITOR devices provide flexibility, precision measurement and dependability – even in harsh, remote environments.
What is a monitor acquisition system ? What is it used for ?
It is a system that collects information from various sensors. Thanks to its embedded intelligence, it can already make this information usable by formatting it and transmitting it through different channels (direct, LAN, 4G).
How does a monitor acquisition system works ?
What are the advantages of our monitoring systems ?
- The variety of input challenges
- The possibility of mixing different input signals (voltage, current, IEPE) – Flexibility of use
- The wide bandwith (0-20kHz – allows acquisition of all physical quantities)
- The quality/service/price ratio
TYPICAL USE OF OUR VIBRATION MONITORING EQUIPMENT
- Local or remote vibration measurement; particularly structural monitoring
- Local use with the Recovib.Suite software
- Synchronized input channels
- Time management (connection to an NTP server)
- Very High dynamics (>120 dB)
- Connection to the recovib.io platform for alerts, reports and displays
- Monitor-4 (voltage, differential voltage, current or IEPE inputs)
- Monitor-8 (differential voltage, current or IEPE inputs)